Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oliver Wallace - 1951 - Alice in wonderland




01 - Main Title From Alice In Wonderland
02 - Pay Attention - In A World Of My Own
03 - I'm Late
04 - Curiosity Leads To Trouble - Simply Impassable
05 - The Sailor's Hornpipe - The Caucus Race
06 - We're Not Waxworks
07 - How D'ye Do And Shake Hands - Curious
08 - The Walrus And The Carpenter
09 - Old Father William
10 - Mary Ann! - A Lizard With A Ladder - We'll Smoke The Blighter Out
11 - The Garden - All In The Golden Afternoon
12 - What Genus Are You
13 - A-E-I-O-U (The Caterpillar Song) - Who R U - How Doth The Little Crocodile
14 - A Serpent!
15 - Alone Again - 'twas Brillig - Lose Something
16 - The Mad Tea Party - The Unbirthday Song - Twinkle Twinkle - Clean Cup Move Down - M
17 - The Tulgey Wood
18 - Very Good Advice
19 - Whom Did You Expect
20 - Painting The Roses Red - March Of The Cards
21 - The Queen Of Hearts - Who's Been Painting My Roses Red
22 - A Little Girl - Let The Game Begin - I Warn You Child
23 - The Trial - The Unbirthday Song (Reprise) - Rule 42 - Off With Her Head - The Cact



70,02 MB

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! But there might be something wrong with the .rar or the file extension. My expander has given me an error message trying to open it two times. Other files seem to open just fine.

    Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Stigma2. I wanted to let you know that I've chosen your blog to be this week's featured blog on the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blogroll @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com

    I sincerely hope that you approve of my write up, and that many people will discover your blog through it.

    I also wanted to thank you for the amazing Brain In A Box sci-fi collection. I've been enjoying it a great deal. Thank you once again for everything. Take care.

    Zer0_II

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful!
    Keep this stuff coming!

    Excellent post
    hard to find in the blogosphere

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete