Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm moving today!!!

I'm moving today!!!


Well, not exactly today... I've been packing and moving the last two weeks.

My poor car needs a rest. One can't imagine how many things a person can collect for a period of three years until moving time arrives.

Today (in some hours, now it's 3 o'clock in the morning) I'll move the furniture with the help of a friend and a borrowed van.

No news from the telephone company, they said they will transfer the line "at the end of the month"... I hope that with "end of the month" they meant "end of july".. but one can't be sure with those people (grin)

I'll be off-line from home, but still got the internet at work, so not really a big problem.

Anyway, I asked Saint Google to show me pictures with the keyword "moving" and...







4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move! Oddly enough, I'm moving this weekend too!!!

    Tb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new digs! I hope your life twists better now.

    ReplyDelete