Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Holidays Part One

You see I don't use this blog as a personal diary, but it's summer, I started a week of "vacation" and until the sun goes down I'm falling into boredom..

Recently I posted I was going to relax my postings for several weeks because of certain personal affairs regarding my ex-wife, justice, economy, etc. I should say that most of those things are solved.

I can barely face the monthly payments to my ex-wife (around 1.000 €, and that's a lot for my modest salary). I thought of several solutions (all include leaving my apartment):

1- become homeless
2- become an outlaw
3- go to a room at my parents'

Finally I found a much better solution, rent a bigger house and take my parents with me. That way we can drastically reduce the combined monthly expenses and not become a prisoner confined in a small room (It's not the same going to a room at my parents' than to take my parents with me). Rules change. I'm not under their rules and both should accomodate to each other. Psychologically it's a big difference!

This week of vacation I'll be packing and moving my personal belongings to the new house. Last week of july I'll move the furniture (thanks to a friend who will lend me a van. If you want a bike, talk to him), change the phone line and start my life in the new house. My parents will move at the end of august

My new home is a four room house, with a huge living room, a porch, a garden (even with a shed), communal swimming pool and a nice room over the garage for my computer, synths and the home-studio. It's in a quiet neighbourhood with good communication and sorrounded by nature.

To be honest, much better than before divorce.

I still have a huge debt of 11.000 €, but I managed to involve the company where I work in the solution of these. They think I deserve that much because most probably they will lend me the money and "don't worry how, when or if you return this money". (I must add that my company have had huge benefits thanks to my work, but it's good for my ego to see that they are aware).

I can be beated but not defeated!!!!

Now, back to summer...

When I think of summer, there are two things that come to mind:




5 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the move and all!
    Believe me, I can really understand - going through something similar here except not as good - so thinking homeless or outlaw are still good options... thanks for the good ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend Stigma rest room,
    What this moment of your life, you seje very happy and have success. Stigma, I hope you will succeed in solving all their problems now and enjoy your vacation well.
    I get their posts by email and I like to see many new features that you have. Though hardly anything down, like the velos. Time is very short.
    A big hug
    zemel992000@yahoo.com.br
    português » inglês Traduzir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friend Stigma rest room,
    What this moment of your life, you seje very happy and have success. Stigma, I hope you will succeed in solving all their problems now and enjoy your vacation well.
    I get their posts by email and I like to see many new features that you have. Though hardly anything down, like the velos. Time is very short.
    A big hug
    zemel992000@yahoo.com.br
    português » inglês Traduzir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felices vacaciones!

    And have good time this summer!

    From Mexico, ana_xyz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there dude.

    Atom Heart Mother is my favorite Pink Floyd album, it really does feel like a summer afternoon.

    Cheers,

    sam

    ReplyDelete