Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ultralounge Vol 18 (Bottoms Up)




01 - Fandango (Martin Denny)
02 - Big Noise From Winnetka Midnight Swim (Al Caiola)
03 - Hot Toddy (Julie London)
04 - Mah Na, Mah Na (Leroy Holmes)
05 - Music To Watch Girls By Slick (Billy May)
06 - Oh, Honey (Gloria Wood)
07 - Guys And Dolls (Terry Snyder)
08 - Cute (Denny MClain)
09 - No Matter What Shape + .. (New Classic Singers)
10 - The Donkey Serenade (Martin Denny)
11 - Baby Elephant Walk Java (Al Caiola Billy May)
12 - Potluck (John La Salle Quartet)
13 - Rots O Ruck (Richard Marino)
14 - Squatty Roo (John Buzon Trio)
15 - Twang (Jack Costanzo)
16 - I Want A Lip (April Stevens)
17 - Deep Purple 's Wonderful (Dr. Samuel Hoffman)
18 - Quiet Village [Moog Version] (Martin Denny)
19 - Lisbon Antigua (Nelson Riddle)



83577 KB

1 comment:

  1. Since I known your blog three weeks ago, and started to download systematically everything interesting since post #1, I always wonder if you would have uploaded this series.
    I heard it 12 years ago, the first time, and since then I always searched it. I didn't remember the name, just the great cover graphic.
    Now you made me a happy man.
    Happier than I already was when I discovered your blog.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete